COMMODITIES VIEW

Go Back   COMMODITIES VIEW > Main Commodities > Optionetics Forum

Old August 4th, 2013, 02:22 PM

Thank You

I love aging because it gives you insight that can only be gained through experience. It’s what allows me to have a deep appreciation for the last ten years spent with Optionetics. To know that even on the periphery I was a part of the collective effort to champion the self-directed trader is an amazing thing. It speaks to the company that is Optionetics, but much more so about the truly outstanding people who are and were a part of it … its leaders, staff, instructors, writers, editors, and of course, customers.

Since this isn’t one of my usual five part series that spans a couple of months, I can’t bring myself to name names for fear of leaving one of the many great colleagues out. I also don’t know if I can adequately express how seemingly small interactions or experiences made up such a great decade.

I have had the good fortune of finding my niche at a place where I very much wanted to be. Along the way I have gotten an opportunity to observe diverse master traders, gifted instructors, engaging writers and humble “works in progress” who share their knowledge to help others. It’s clearly a passion driven endeavor. I’ve been allowed to work with patient editors, insightful product developers, skillful designers, technology geniuses, and support staff that somehow made me feel like a customer. It’s been a true gift.

As I wind things down I realize I was able to develop my style by sharing these years on the coat-tails of an incredibly talented group. It was nurtured by gracious and generous customers who are second to none … thank you. It’s not enough, but it’s heartfelt.

Best to you all, Clare

Clare White, CMT
Contributing Writer and Options Strategist
Optionetics.com ~ Your Options Education Site

Questions for Clare? Please visit the discussion board on the homepage of Optionetics.com.

More...